Sunday 14 August 2016

What're your favorite Pokemon designs?

I think the discussions over Pokemon designs are a good introduction to monster design, since there's often debate about designs that are "too busy," among other things. So I figured I'd ask you guys what are your favorite Pokemon designs, ideally adding why.

Personally, I really like Porygon since its sharp edges and bright colors differentiate it from the rounded pink Pokemon like Clefairy, but also the jagged Pokemon like Geodude or Rhyhorn. It really does look synthetic.

I also really like Metagross, with its robot-like design - its appearance seems to match its intimidating base stat total of 600.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 14, 2016 at 09:56PM by YabukiJoe http://ift.tt/2b4n1z5

No comments:

Post a Comment