Tuesday 31 October 2017

Best software for freelancers to manage their small business?

I've been employed by other companies for a few years, and done plenty of freelance work, invoicing and all, on my own for a while. I'm hoping to take the freelance gig full time though, and I want to be more official about tracking everything and reporting it properly on my taxes. I've been recommended QuickBooks, and checked out Wave a bit, but does anyone have experience with those programs or another that they feel works well for independent designers? I don't need a ton of the extra features that some of these use. I don't employ anyone else or sell goods, just my own design services. Just trying to report as a small business in my taxes and hopefully maximize my deductions. Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 01, 2017 at 02:40AM by TheDro2911 http://ift.tt/2lBXCn6

No comments:

Post a Comment