Saturday 28 October 2017

Self-learning logo design: Is it lazy to simply modify text to create simple logos?

Hi all,

I'm in the process of trying to teach myself how to design for print and web and just playing around with text logos. I find myself drawing logos on paper which ultimately end up as text logos where I modify the kearning, maybe tweak some corners here and there and presto - logo finished.

I don't actually draw or design anything as such, but essentially just modify text.

How is this type of logo design perceived? I know a logo should communicate the brand that it's aiming to represent, but in most instances with my work I simply design because I like the look of the finished product.

Thanks in advance :)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 29, 2017 at 06:40AM by probspot http://ift.tt/2iInoVZ

No comments:

Post a Comment