Monday 23 October 2017

Playing cards design (concept) Need some help/tips

I'm busy with a personal project something I wanted to try for a very long time and I would like to know what you think.

SpaceJellies (pudding monster alien thingies) http://ift.tt/2xZUYbO

I also need some help. My first idea was, having a different colour for each suit. Hearts would have green for example, spades blue etc.

I wanted to have a unique illustration for each card (55 cards). Just like the heart 5 card in my images (last image), but I'm afraid I might run out of unique ideas.

Jelly monsters need to have a small mirror interaction with each other and need to have the symbols in it.

So my second option would be having a unique illustration for each number in a suit (A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K), copy that for the other suits but with different colour and symbols in it. Or would that come off as laziness?

(also it's concept so the symbols, numbers and logo will be changes. They are fillers for now)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 23, 2017 at 01:51PM by SirFerrett http://ift.tt/2yIGVLs

No comments:

Post a Comment