Thursday 19 October 2017

What masters degree should I study?

So I'm a graduate now. Well, I have been for the past 2 years or so.

I majored in Graphic Design (covering wide array of subjects ranging from video editing, to illustration, marketing, web deisgn, etc.) and I'm looking at options for a Master's degree.

My interests are in Web design (or development but I lack the coding skills), or something that involves 3D modeling for commerical purposes (not really necessarily animation).

However, thinking about my future I want to go for Business Admin. or something that is more profitable, I have considered a master in marketing but in my country those are very common, so I don't know how good the demand is.

Thoughts?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 19, 2017 at 04:54AM by Maycrofy http://ift.tt/2zjPQ3s

No comments:

Post a Comment