Thursday 19 October 2017

What are your custom Adobe panel layouts?

Hi Guys! So I recently had to wipe my Mac clean (some very weird behaviour was happening that only a fresh install seemed to fix), but in the process I forgot to save my Photoshop & Illustrator panel layouts. Doh! I used to have my second monitor set up with all my panels so I had a nice clean window on my main monitor to design in. I had things like my Layers panel, history, properties etc... set up on this monitor. This got me thinking though, this could be a great time to see what other designers use for layouts and we can take the opportunity to improve our current workflow. If you guys could share screenshots of your current panel layouts it would be much appreciated & hopefully we can get some ideas along the way!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 19, 2017 at 07:29PM by Piksel8 http://ift.tt/2gwj7UT

No comments:

Post a Comment