Sunday 22 October 2017

iPad Pro and Apple Pencil for design?

I am looking to upgrade my tablet and I have been getting mixed reviews on the iPad Pro. I am a design student and I think that it could be really useful for the type of work I make but I'm worried about the capability of the software that is available and investing in a product that ultimately is just a digital sketchbook. Does anyone have any useful insight or experience with using these products in their design work? What apps do you use? Are the Adobe apps useful at all? How easy is it to transition work from the iPad to a Mac? Would this be a product you would recommend for design?

Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance for your help!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 22, 2017 at 03:22PM by carlyrs_19 http://ift.tt/2gtqI2C

No comments:

Post a Comment