Thursday 15 February 2018

Advice: I've been asked to do a design consultancy for a small business going big in the hospitality industry.

Hi r/design!

I'm a (mainly) graphic designer working in a developing country which has seen a huge increase in tourism and clients are transitioning into creating brands and experiences, something that warms both my heart and business.

Recently, a client, who has 3 small boutique-style hotels, came to me to "make it more professional looking and unify our brands-hotels", something I've never done before but interests me quite a lot.

As a graphic designer, my instinct is to jump straight into the "I'll just do 3 logos for you" but I know it's a huge miss on what the project could become, they also asked me to have a say in interior design and photography, and basically, whatever I can come up with.

I'm doing research on this subject but wanted to turn to you for any advice, experience that you might have with projects similar to this one.

Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 15, 2018 at 01:31PM by dochgenau http://ift.tt/2C1diYI

No comments:

Post a Comment