Tuesday 13 February 2018

Any tool recommendations for creating animated SVG for web?

I'm working to spruce up one of my websites, and I recently noticed some pretty slick little vector animations on the Bing rewards page when you mouse over the activities there (yes, I use Bing) - and I'd like to do something similar on my own page.

For those who can't see it, they look like this: https://imgur.com/tprkiSi

Problem is, I'm not really sure how to go about creating something like this. I am familar with animating in Blender, Spine, and the Flash of old. I could code it too, but that seems cumbersome for something this complex.

Does Adobe Animate CC output this sort of thing (with Snap.svg, perhaps)? Does Adobe have any other tools that might do this?

I've also found SVGator, but haven't played with it much yet.

What do you guys think? Any tool recommendation for me? Any cautionary tales for why I shouldn't do this? Would like to hear your ideas - thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 14, 2018 at 12:01AM by FredFredrickson http://ift.tt/2CkwfB6

No comments:

Post a Comment