Saturday 17 February 2018

How to find a job as a Web Designer?

Hi guys,

I'm currently studying design by myself and experimenting with Sketch. I'm also studying HTML/CSS through this book: www.htmlandcssbook.com/

The next step will be JavaScript.

In the next two weeks I'll start building a portfolio with some of my work that will shows both design + coding skills and after that I'll start to apply to every agency here in London.

My other idea is to reach out to every small businesses (there are a lot here) and offer them my skills for free or for very little money. In this way I can build my portfolio even more and learn constantly. By doing this I'll also be able to show to agencies the work that I've done for real clients and not only personal projects.

What do you guys think? Am I doing this right?

Thank you!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 17, 2018 at 09:42PM by Kayters http://ift.tt/2EKwvPh

No comments:

Post a Comment