Saturday 3 March 2018

Best way to make a lot of graphs?

Hey all, one of my clients has asked me to tidy up a google slides document, it's about 50 slides long with lots of screenshots of graphs of varying types that come from a range of different sources that all need to be changed to the brand colours and fonts.

Normally when I've made graphs in the past I've either: * Pasted the data into illustrator, then converted the graphs to shapes and updated the text and colours to something that suits me

  • OR made graphs using the font Chartwell in Illustrator, and edited colours and fonts as necessary

Both of these options get me the visual result I'm looking for but doesn't seem a particularly efficient way of working, particularly when churning out dozens of them.

Anyone have any suggestions of workflows or tools that have worked for you in making a lot of attractive looking graphs without spening hours and hours in illustrator?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 03, 2018 at 08:48PM by soully http://ift.tt/2I0VxYY

No comments:

Post a Comment