Tuesday 31 July 2018

Career Advice, Master's in...???

Sorry if this isn't the appropriate place to post this. I am currently employed as a designer in a position that potentially will pay for my master's education. My current roadblock is what exactly I want to get a master's degree in.

Currently I'm considering business management. I would like to either advance my career here to art director or even beyond that, but also have the potential to sign on other places at a higher level.

Would any design professionals with experience in this realm be able to give me some insight to the best path here? I am definitely getting a master's in something and ideally would be doing it for a position/pay increase rather than just for the title.

Thanks a ton, and if this needs to be moved I'll do it.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 31, 2018 at 06:16PM by gammamantarays https://ift.tt/2KdoPDV

No comments:

Post a Comment