Monday 23 July 2018

Is Huion 1060 Plus too big for a 15.6-inch laptop?

Hello, I worked on traditional art for some time and now I want to buy my first drawing tablet.I have a budget around 150 $. 3 tablets that caught my attention are:

Huion New 1060 Plus

Huion H610 Pro

Wacom Intuos Draw Small

I have watched review videos and read comments, 1060 Plus sounds nice but it looks like it might be a bit too big for my 15.6-inch laptop.

H610 Pro is the same size as 1060 Plus so it has the same problem.

Intuos Small seems like it would be perfect but so many people are criticizing it saying it's uncomfortable and not really worth buying.Unfortunately medium is not in my price range.

So, can you help me decide? Or would you recommend some other tablets than these 3?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 23, 2018 at 09:26AM by Levistor https://ift.tt/2LemsG5

No comments:

Post a Comment