Tuesday 24 July 2018

Project costing & advice on hires?

Hi all, I started a boutique design & consulting firm as a spinoff from my days as a tech entrepreneur. I was recently approached by an established client in the cannabis space to do a style guide and full rebranding of packaging for 5 products. Most of my work has been in logo/pitch deck design, so my knowledge of project management for things like this are still limited. I'm hoping to get some insights as to consideration for pricing this job and what hires I may need to make. I live next door to SCAD so I'm hoping to find a design student that may have the bandwidth early in the semester to work on a paid project basis.

Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 24, 2018 at 08:31PM by nerrrrrrrrrddd https://ift.tt/2LLTSYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment