Sunday 22 July 2018

Is it possible to search for images containing certain basic shapes?

[Question]

Hello folks. I'm not in the design field, just a civilian doing a personal project. For my project I want to search for images that contain certain basic shapes. For example, say I wanted images with a large triangular shape in the left and a smaller triangular shape to the right. Is there a way I could search through a big set of images and come up with things like these? mountain photo by Phillipe Giraud, Corbis, Getty images

waves photo by Dave Sanford

I am not necessarily looking for nature photos, these are just examples. Ideally I would like to search a large and varied set of images, inputting some sort of graphic of the dominant shapes and getting back photo images.

Is such a thing possible?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 22, 2018 at 09:20PM by califuture https://ift.tt/2LsNUiJ

No comments:

Post a Comment