Tuesday 24 July 2018

Just went for an interview for design jobs and boy was I surprised.

I’m in my final semester of design studies at university and submitted my portfolio website I developed to a design recruitment agency. They asked if I could come in for an interview.

She said my work looked like that of a mid-weight designer and was surprised I hadn’t graduated yet.

I have always been a bit self conscious about just how good my work might be and this really helped ensure I believe in myself a little more.

So to all you newbies out there, believe in your work! It might be better than you realise :)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 24, 2018 at 08:04AM by FallingUpwardz https://ift.tt/2JLTRlP

No comments:

Post a Comment