Sunday 29 July 2018

Starting to Design Again After a Long Hiatus.

Hello everyone! Recently, I realised that the IT work I have been doing since 2012 isn't fulfilling me the way that my brief stint in design had from 2010-2012 had. While the money is pretty goid, the work is leaving me pretty dead inside, so I'm starting to slowly get back into design.

I know that this will be a very broad way of asking the question, but how would people here tackle getting back into design after such a long time away? While I was doing design, I primarily did IA and visual design for web.

I'll be happy to hear any ideas and answer any questions you all may have!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 30, 2018 at 02:44AM by architecht13 https://ift.tt/2NVqErc

No comments:

Post a Comment