Wednesday 30 September 2015

Building an online programming academy website

For a school project (IB CAS Long Term) I've been in the process of building an online programming academy website which I will upload video tutorials weekly for various programming languages and web design. I started off doing basic plans in Adobe Muse but found myself moving towards squarespace.com due to the poor video optimization in Adobe Muse. However, squarespace.com does not offer me templates which satisfy my needs for the website. I have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS so I'd prefer to use a website builder. Please let me know your thoughts on my steps from here and any programs you recommend for this project.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted October 01, 2015 at 05:29AM by GuruHumdyMumdy http://ift.tt/1VoGe0c

No comments:

Post a Comment