Wednesday 30 September 2015

How much should I charge for a small WordPress store?

I'm a graphic designer who just graduated. I've recently picked up some freelance work but am unsure of the price I should charge. My client owns a small fashion boutique and wants a site to display the usual information but also wants a functioning store where users can add clothing to a cart and purchase the items. I've never dealt with an eCommerce site before but I have stumbled upon some WordPress plugins that could make the process much easier for me.

What is something like this worth? I've had professors tell me in the past not to ruin the market and charge a base price of like $600 for any site. I'd love that money but I'm not really up for screwing people out of their money if I don't have to either. Opinions?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted October 01, 2015 at 06:07AM by ProxxyNation http://ift.tt/1FGL0PR

No comments:

Post a Comment