Tuesday 29 September 2015

Trying to figure out how hard it is to design a basic website, or how much I need to pay to have one done. Please help?

I am currently trying to figure out how to get a basic website where I can have people directed from fliers (so a landing page) from fliers for my tutoring business. I basically just need people to be able to input their projects they want to work on with tutors (possibly upload things like documents, maybe not). And also have their email stored, as well as having emails that are @websitename, as opposed to @gmail.com, that I can contact customers from that submit requests for quotes. I need to host samples of work our tutors have helped people with, and maybe also some testimonials and such. All pretty basic right? Or not?

How hard is this to build? How much would it cost to pay someone to build it?

Am I missing major functions I need?

Is this something that should just be built with Wordpress, Druple, or Wix? How the hell do all of these things work?

I feel completely lost, and the free Udacity web development course I've been signed up for doesn't seem to be helping me much, just rehashing HTML knowledge and basic Internet stuff I already loosely know.

I want to get a website up ASAP...can I learn it in 1-2 weeks? Or should I pay someone $500 for this?

I read elsewhere $5,000 is a minimum if you need to have payments like via PayPal/Square on a website though, can anyone explain why that is? Is it worthwhile for me to learn how to do that myself, or is that super complicated?

Really appreciate any help you guys can give me.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted September 30, 2015 at 03:20AM by EqualAttraction http://ift.tt/1WwPD2X

No comments:

Post a Comment