Tuesday 29 September 2015

Where to start: Code Academy or Sketch 3?

Hi All,

I'm new here and fairly new to web design in general. I'd say I know beginner-intermediate level HTML, but that's about it. I've also done some work in Photoshop, but again, a lot of it is beginner-intermediate level stuff. Often time needing to head to youtube to find some tips.

That being said, I'm looking to make a change in my career and learn a bit about web design on the side, but I'm unsure where to start.

I started a bit on Code Academy, but also purchased a copy of Sketch and have yet to use it. I'm very much of a visual person so I'd love to jump on in, but I'm wondering.. should I be working my way through Code Academy first? Learn more about CSS and HTML?

Curious to hear everyone's thoughts



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted September 29, 2015 at 03:49PM by 1150A http://ift.tt/1junTOn

No comments:

Post a Comment