Tuesday 29 September 2015

I'm looking to leave my job, what's a professional way to say I hate it there?

The work I do I love but I'm not feeling the way the company is run. Not only have 4 people have left in the last month, we're constantly having money issues and there is no way to progress or learn any new skills. Also, I'm moving towards the city in a few weeks and I want something that's less commuting. My boss is a massive racist and I just don't think I fit in well there.

I'm applying for jobs but I want to write directly to agencies, how do I professionally say I want to move. I've only worked at my current place for 6 months.

Any advice would be appreciated



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted September 29, 2015 at 09:09PM by lindobabes http://ift.tt/1KJf1xg

No comments:

Post a Comment