Wednesday 30 September 2015

Need to find a way on how to add content in an easier way with Bootstrap

Hello, I am really itching to add a feature to a school project I am making because I feel like it's necessary but don't know how to approach and actually make it, so I'd like some guidance and would appreciate any advice. So I have a page called "Projects" where every time I would click "add project" a modal would pop up creating a new row in the html code with 3 columns(Just the layout I need and have currently) and on the pop up I would want to specify the information I want in every each of the columns(From left to right - A project image/logo - Project name/small description - Cost/ Amount contributed) I'd appreciate any pointers! I believe there are some cms solutions that I can implement but I would rather make it on my own for the sake of learning.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted September 30, 2015 at 08:53PM by raprock http://ift.tt/1j1auxm

No comments:

Post a Comment