Wednesday 30 September 2015

HTML Email Coding...Advice Needed

Hello...

So I have been doing a few courses on how to learn html and css for tumblr pages. And decided that I have a bare basic understanding that I probably could try to do a really simple html email.

The problem is the tutorial I was following doesn't seem to make sense. See here: web design tutorial

My biggest problem is that I do not know how, even through the other code academy's, do I link my own photos. I know they require a url, but I don't know if I should be hosting them through imgur or I can host them off my computer from the c drive.

I had a friend attempt to explain to me, but she was trying to set up a website, not just a web based e-mail.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted September 30, 2015 at 10:58PM by Trixsterxx http://ift.tt/1YPhn4Z

No comments:

Post a Comment