Wednesday 30 September 2015

I know you guys hate scrolljacking, but how about doing it to smooth out the mouse wheel experience?

I'm all against websites that completely take control out of the user's hands just to show off some fancy - and quite often really laggy and not smooth - animations. However, when using my mouse wheel to scroll down a page I find myself annoyed by how jumpy it is. I know you can adjust mouse settings but the speed of it is just fine for me, just way too jumpy. In contrast to that, scrolling with a touch device is sooo much better!

There are things solutions like this one out there and personally I kinda like it! Of course it depends on the actual page your using it on but for a text heavy page I see myself using it eventually.

So, what do you guys think?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted September 30, 2015 at 10:24AM by empanadasconpulpo http://ift.tt/1VmwbsJ

No comments:

Post a Comment