Wednesday 28 October 2015

CMS help/suggestions for mostly images that click to other images?

I'm not a designer, and although I did teach myself more web building/designing when I was younger, my skills and knowledge now are weak.

Does anyone have any suggestions for software/online tools that can help me with this? (I apologize in advance if I sound like a total dummy for the way I explain what I'm looking for - and if this is not the appropriate sub.)

I want to have a site consisting of only one or two images or text boxes, having each one click-thru to another page. All simple format, kind of a maze/book/map site that I can easily add and change the content of. I was hoping there was a kind of mind-mapping tool that would translate into a simple-format/many-paged website. I want to build it now as more of a prototype for a future project, so it doesn't need to be fancy, but I do need to be able to navigate it easily, and hopefully (for now) on the cheap.

Thanks in advance!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted October 28, 2015 at 10:53PM by benjamincarpenter http://ift.tt/1P6bxYn

No comments:

Post a Comment