Monday 28 March 2016

Adobe Muse & Clients

Hi /r/web-design,

I've been doing the front end design of websites via Photoshop for a couple of years now, and usually I've had a developer to collaborate with. I don't know tons of programming, but I know enough to get by--I can backwards engineer things and piece together what goes where, but I'd rather not. I enjoy design, I do not enjoy programming.

Recently, I picked up a new gig that gives me access (with my boss' blessing, alleluia) to a whole slew of potential clients that I can design sites for. Since I no longer have access to a back end developer, I started playing with Muse and in general, I feel like it's too good to be true.

My question to designers/developers out there who have before or actively use Adobe Muse to build websites: what are the (if any) drawbacks/pitfalls? Specifically, what are the hiccups and little things you wish you knew going into using Muse that can help me avoid tedious and time consuming mistakes? I've read a lot about lack of broad customizability, but if I can build a fully functional website with moving parts and animation, that's good enough for me.

I greatly appreciate any and all advice on the matter. Sorry for noobposting!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted March 28, 2016 at 08:56AM by squidmanphilosopher http://ift.tt/1UwvGvs

No comments:

Post a Comment