Tuesday 29 March 2016

I just bough sellyourbodyonline.com - is my idea illegal.

Hey /r/web_design,

So I just bough sellyourbodyonline.com because my friend was pretending to be an online scammer and sent me that link and I saw it was free and I was fucking bored with what I was doing so I bough it and made a placeholder site.

My idea is to make a "Scam" website - but have it be so elaborate and ridiculous and see if anybody is stupid enough to go through with it. There won't be any payments or any actual scamming just getting people to do stupid shit.

So you guys got any ideas for the worlds worst scam? And is it even legal to promise millions of dollars in exchange of some kind of ridiculous tasks?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted March 29, 2016 at 11:18PM by HristoZA http://ift.tt/1UTl615

No comments:

Post a Comment