Tuesday 29 March 2016

I'm looking to start my own web design business while putting myself through school. What's needed?

I am a Computer Science major and have studied a lot about web design and programming. Hoping to ease the burden on my mother, help out with bills and rent. Web design seemed the best option because it can fit my school schedule and as far as I know shouldn't require too much money to start up, unless I'm horribly misinformed :c

What will I need to get started such as capital, resources, any books on the business side of web design you can recommend, as well as checklists for getting information from my clients, any essential tech or software investments?

I really appreciate your help!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted March 29, 2016 at 04:22PM by irontarkus95 http://ift.tt/1V149R8

No comments:

Post a Comment