Monday 15 August 2016

How do you display your font collection for reference?

I'm a designer that has amassed (and is proud of) a very extensive list of fonts that I use for all my different design procedures. Prior to today, I've been used the very basic Microsoft WordPad to display all my fonts, but I've just noticed that it can only display so many. This is what it looks like, for example.

Do you have anything you use to reference your list of fonts you've amassed? I've tried using LibreOffice Writer (my company has this installed on all it's comps), but it's laggier than get out with all the fonts that I have.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted August 15, 2016 at 05:16PM by Antonne http://ift.tt/2bt39Ex

No comments:

Post a Comment