Thursday 20 April 2017

Any suggestions for building a shelf to hold three min oak barrels?

I recently purchased one of these mini oak barrels and want to purchase two more for different liquors (the one I just bought is currently aging rum). Although the stand that it comes on is nice, I'd love to build a simple, custom shelf that holds three of these barrels in a horizontal row. I have some rudimentary woodworking skills and I'm excellent at following direction, but I can't design anything to save my life. I always tell people that I am terrible at original creation/design/decorating, but I can build and I know what I love when I see it. So far, my idea is simply a shelf with three concave semicircles to hold the barrels. But that seems so plain. Any suggestions would be great!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 20, 2017 at 03:16PM by verantgoten http://ift.tt/2oTNx35

No comments:

Post a Comment