Thursday 20 April 2017

Cheap Drawing Tablets

Hello Reddit, my friends and I plan on chipping in a bit of money to get my other friend a Drawing Tablet. He currently draws on a phone so I thought he would like that kind of gift. Thing is, None of us are in the position to drop too much money (Broke highschool students) and I was thinking of >$75 CAD. I understand that I will not be able to even get a proper brand name tablet, but honestly its his first tablet and drawing is a hobby. I was wondering if you guys could tell me some basic specs I should look for or even recommend a tab. (Amazon preferably)

Thank you so much!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 21, 2017 at 01:05AM by StalinFromStateFarm http://ift.tt/2orV2gB

No comments:

Post a Comment