Saturday 29 April 2017

I Was Wondering What Professional Graphic Designers Think About My Portfolio And Projects

Just a heads up I just graduated from college so all of my work is student work and I'm in the process of applying for in-house or agency design jobs. My goal is to hopefully work my way up from Junior to Senior and then become a Creative or Art Director, but first I want to know if I have the potential for that. I was wondering if my fellow graphic designer can look over all of my projects on my portfolio site and let me know if you guys think I'm a good designer with the potential to one day work his way up the ladder to a Creative or Art Director or do I have not a chance in the world of making it in the design industry. Please be as honest as possible. I already posted my portfolio site on another design critique sub and want to know what more people think about it. Here we go :D

http://ift.tt/2oDTrIH



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 30, 2017 at 02:21AM by theartsygamer89 http://ift.tt/2ptewT6

No comments:

Post a Comment