Thursday 27 April 2017

Services trade tracking document

Okay designers! I need your help because I'm at a loss for the best possible way my document can function. It doesn't have to be pretty (although it will be) and I need to create it in excel/google sheets so customisation will be somewhat limited.

Basically, I work as a freelancer outside of my standard 9-5pm job for extra cash. I have an awesome client who is a personal trainer and brings me in a fair haul of work. Without him I'd have to market myself a shit ton more.

As I want to get fit, we've come up with a weekly trade off. He gives me 2 PT sessions and in return I give him 2.5hrs of design work. This is based off our individual hourly rates.

I need to create a document to track this, as although his 2 PT sessions will be standard each week, my design hours may fluctuate. He might need 4hrs on a given week but then 1hr the next.

So it's all even Stevens, I want to create a document to share between us. So far I've mocked up this (styling to be done). However it doesn't really facilitate a variable week - only the standard 2.5hrs.

If anyone has thoughts on how the document could function better or if you've seen something similar I'd love to hear.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 27, 2017 at 03:10PM by escapekate http://ift.tt/2oMCO8I

No comments:

Post a Comment