Sunday 16 April 2017

Client wanting to use my project's graphic for her own website

Ok, sorry for the bad title. It was a tricky one.

The thing I have a client who gives me a fair amount of work with different clients, she does marketing and I do the design for it. Pays me by the hour and no contract has been made.

A while ago we did a video for one of her clients and I did all the graphics and animation for it, the thing is now she wants to use the graphics of that video for her website.

I think that's not a fair use of my copyrights and I think she should pay me for the use of them or ask me to do some new ones for her site (I think she wants to ask the client for permission for it) but I think she still should pay me for it.

What do you guys think? What's the way to go here?

P.S: She is respectful about it though, she wont use them if I tell her not to use them.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 17, 2017 at 02:21AM by churrascopalta http://ift.tt/2p8JzX7

No comments:

Post a Comment