Sunday 16 April 2017

How to master drawing on Wacom tablet?

I'm an amateur hobbyist designer who never actually have formal training. For the past few years I've only been using the mouse to do some photo editing and not so complex graphic designs, and now I want to get into illustration.

Thing is, I don't understand why but I have trouble drawing nice things with a tablet. I can sketch with pencils, I know how to use different boldness and pressure and that, but I can't replicate that on a tablet. My curves look jagged and the calligraphy looks like high school handwriting. Also, I would look at the screen while drawing (is this the right thing to do?) and the position of my strokes will be off.

So professional illustrators, are there any tips on tablet drawing? Any bad habits that I may have and need to kick?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 17, 2017 at 01:08AM by Confused_AF_Help http://ift.tt/2oBXB0p

No comments:

Post a Comment