Saturday 22 April 2017

Design / front end / product co-founder

Hi guys

I need a design / front end/ product co-founder and I am really struggling to find the suitable person. It's a data based startup so visuals are important and it's loads of work (I think).

Offer - pre MVP stage - asking for a free part time work for 1/3 of equity. So far in the team: finance / business (full time) & back end dev (part time). Already have a working prototype + landing page.

How do I find this person? What are the steps?

Contacted few on dribbble, no answer at all. Found one in my network, interested and helping out whenever we ask her specific questions but not ready for the commitment due to bad experiences in the past. So cannot rely on that.

Please help with tips.

Note this is not my main account so cannot answer very specific questions.

Thanks.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 22, 2017 at 10:56PM by LanaAlexis http://ift.tt/2ogmuBI

No comments:

Post a Comment