Monday 17 April 2017

What to do with Product Designer/UX/Interaction/Prototyping skills when outside of the valley, or another big city?

When there isn't local demand for designers yet, what else can I do?

I'm about to leave the job security of Silicon Valley. If you're not from here, it's safe to say there are thousands of opportunities for designers out here.

I am moving to be near my parents in Tampa Bay. And there are like 6 job openings worth considering, at a huge pay cut for a UX designer.

I was wondering if you gang had experience or ideas for people like us, outside of the major information hubs?

Any thoughts?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 17, 2017 at 06:19PM by sachio222 http://ift.tt/2oPE5jg

No comments:

Post a Comment