Saturday 14 October 2017

[Help] How can I emboss some lines on my printed work?

I'm a graphic design student and I'm designing a book sleeve for a class. The final work will be printed in a tabloid that's 19.5 inches x 8.3 inches. I need some of the lined illustrations on my cover to be embossed or raised, and I'm looking for ways to have it printed to achieve the tactile texture effect. Should I go about trying to raise the lines myself, or look into sending it off to get it printed by a lettering company that will emboss it with a machine? Can I look into doing this with a 3D printer? Let me know and thanks in advance!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 14, 2017 at 06:21PM by juanacape http://ift.tt/2ynIVcc

No comments:

Post a Comment