Sunday 1 October 2017

Portfolio Schools vs Online Tutorials

Hi! I'm currently a grad student studying Painting and Drawing. I got my undergrad degree from a good school in painting and drawing as well. However I am interested in breaking into the design world- mostly for the possibility of a steady income. I am curious what a designers perspective would be on going to a portfolio school vs just using an online training website like Lynda to learn about Adobe CS. I am somewhat trained in Photoshop but completely backwards in InDesign and Illustrator. I was also wondering if anyone here thought that a portfolio school would help with connections into the design world. A lot of my friends work in design so I'm getting a lot of opinions on the matter, but I was hoping to get some perspectives from here too.

Thank you!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 01, 2017 at 06:36PM by bocadillo91 http://ift.tt/2x7Puvm

No comments:

Post a Comment