Friday 6 October 2017

[Question] Is there an easy way to optimize a flyer's color spectrum for printing?

Is it necessary or easy to put my flyer through one last color filter check to be better optimized for printing?

I can provide my flyer privately for advice but if there's just general advice here, I'd appreciate it.

For additional details, I'm using official color scheme choices of my university's creative department, so in terms of choosing the colors, that should already be as perfect as possible. However, I'm not sure if Pages displays colors in a less than 100% color spectrum kind of way that can be improved by an edit.

As for software, all I have is Pages and the Mac Photos app, but like I said, I'd be fine with handing it off to someone else for help. Ideally not though, since I'll need to continue tweaking the writing and layout so I'd like to be able to do it all myself.

Sorry if it's a dumb question, just thought I'd ask instead of guessing.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted October 06, 2017 at 04:52PM by JustinGitelmanMusic http://ift.tt/2yuvbgq

No comments:

Post a Comment