Sunday 10 June 2018

[help] Can you help me with authors on branding?

So I'm the only designer on my company and it was commented that I'll have to redesign the brandbook.

It's been years since I've done this kind of work and I don't want to just redesign the logo or create a visual system. Since the company grew after it's beginning and the last design, I want to update the whole branding, core values and build the basis of a solid brand. But I need help remembering the principles and frameworks of branding.

Last time I studied branding was in college, a few years ago, but I only remember studying David Aaker's texts which might be outdated or to lengthily (since he has 6 books on the subject). Can you guys point me to the best material to study branding?

thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 10, 2018 at 12:56PM by SuperMassiveCookie https://ift.tt/2l1N1yY

No comments:

Post a Comment