Saturday 9 June 2018

Wacom Intuos Draw or GAOMON M106K ?

I have always wanted to get my hands on a drawing tablet and now that I got the chance to make a purchase I'm not really sure whether to get a Wacom Intuos Draw or the GAOMON M106K. What do you guys think I should do? I already checked the reviews but both have their advantages and drawbacks so I'm quite puzzled. On the one hand the Intuos comes with free software and it's quite the solid tablet but the pen nibs wear out super quickly and on the other hand the M106K has 12 programmable keys and a 350 hours of charge pen but it falls short in the pen departement. Help?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 09, 2018 at 09:47AM by Zoorve https://ift.tt/2LyUAbC

No comments:

Post a Comment