Monday 11 June 2018

Question, help, source request?

Does anyone know the name of the software used to generate these mockups? I know for a fact that it's a template because I've seen it in another context a few years ago, but I forgot its name and unfortunately I didn't bookmark it. If I remember correctly it was a software program and had 'layer(s?)' in its name. It had numerous outdoor scenarios to choose from and even a feature to request paid customized templates. I've already tried Google, Bing, Tineye, and Yandex to reverse image search the building mockup, but no results came back. Thank you in advance for any helpful information.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 11, 2018 at 02:02PM by Test12_ https://ift.tt/2Mj9PGK

No comments:

Post a Comment