Wednesday 4 July 2018

Interactive Syllabus Inspiration Help

Has anyone used or designed an interactive syllabus? Without giving away too many details, I work for an education/learning app and there is a syllabus creator tool on the backend for content creators here at my company and it's super 1995 looking (I'm talking purple drop shadows and pictured backgrounds) and the actual usability of it is awful. I'm the UX/UI designer for internal tools so literally my job is to make the internal tools (the site we use in the company to make things for the app) look good.

I've been tasked with creating a new interactive syllabus for the education content creators. But I'm having a hard time finding any inspiration or what to search for on Dribbble or pinterest. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking that there would be some out there, I mean teachers use syllabuses all the time to create lesson plans, but what do the actual programs look like?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 04, 2018 at 08:20AM by habi12 https://ift.tt/2Nq2BRO

No comments:

Post a Comment