Sunday 8 July 2018

Three questions about learning to make digital art

I have little to no prior art experience (of any kind) and I have three main questions.

  1. Should I start out with a drawing tablet to get used to it from the start or would it be better the learn the fundamentals of drawing on pencil and paper and then transition to digital art w/ a drawing tablet later?

  2. Second, as far as drawing tablets go... anyone have a recommendation in the 0-$300 range (Wacom seems popular)? Preferably cheaper since I'm just starting out and have no idea if this is something I really want to pursue however if there are good arguments for leaning towards the high end of my range I am open to it.

  3. Lastly, anyone have a solid beginners tutorial online that they recommend? (youtube, udemy, skillshare, etc...)

Thank you for taking the time to help me out!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 08, 2018 at 05:43PM by ChildOfHonor https://ift.tt/2NAUDp9

No comments:

Post a Comment