Friday 18 September 2015

I was wondering what you all think of New Zealand's new flag candidates?

So New Zealand is having a referendum to decide whether to change it's flag. Part of that process is choosing the potential candidates. There has been much debate around the final 4 designs that were chosen, and I was wondering what designers think of them. In my opinion they are terrible but I would love to hear what you all have to say.

The final 4 candidates

There is another design called Red Peak which has had a recent surge in popularity, although it probably won't be allowed to run against the others. I feel it is a much stronger design.

Red Peak

So let me hear your thoughts on the potential NZ flags design wise :)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted September 18, 2015 at 12:07PM by Proteus_Core http://ift.tt/1QLbTD4

No comments:

Post a Comment