Monday 28 September 2015

I will need to code a new web design, how to prepare and where do I start?

Hello guys,

Until now I was only making some css/html/js adjustments to already existing designs, but in upcoming weeks I will need to code my first design from scratch only having a *.psd. What should I know before I start? Are there any templates? Good practices? I am really excited, but also a little bit concerned, since I haven't coded the whole design from the start.

Also, while checking other people work, I noticed:

  • People are using clearfix a lot, I was not able to find it what it actually does;

  • I saw header content copied to all .html files, isnt there a way to include header.html into other .html files? I googled it and all I found was jquery .load(). but too bad it doesn't work on some of the web browsers.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you guys.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted September 29, 2015 at 06:22AM by drmlol http://ift.tt/1iXZ0KZ

No comments:

Post a Comment