Tuesday 29 March 2016

How do I view live screen size with Inspect Element on Chrome since the update?

I'd post this on /r/webdesign but posting is restricted there.

Basically on the top right of the window, it used to display the live window size (height and width) when you had Inspect Element open for that page.

Since one of the recent Google Chrome updates, that function is gone. I can see stuff if I toggle device mode and start changing the resolution through there but that's always been there and I liked the quick access to the resolution screen by just hitting Inspect Element and having it right there and then.

Is it an option I have to tick somewhere now? Or is it gone forever?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted March 29, 2016 at 02:50PM by unfamiliar_road http://ift.tt/1USI6wY

No comments:

Post a Comment