Tuesday 29 March 2016

Recommend a Non e-commerce site builder comparable to Shopify

I know this is probably a little confusing, so let me explain. I build e-commerce sites fairly regularly and I've become a really big fan of Shopify. I love their themes, extensions, ease of use, etc.

For a new client, however, the e-commerce element is not necessary. Rather than build an e-commerce site and remove that component, I would rather look elsewhere. I can save money monthly as well as cater to the clients needs more.

I'm thinking WordPress is probably the most obvious choice, but I wanted to pick your collective brains.

Thanks in advance.



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted March 29, 2016 at 02:54PM by danementzer http://ift.tt/1qdZXSM

No comments:

Post a Comment